The best-protected companies are those that know how to use computers, network, and mobile devices with security in mind. Explore fundamental security principles that apply to use as an end-user. The following are the highlights of the course:
· Explain the main elements of the CIA triad: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
· Identify ways to minimize the various attack surfaces.
· List several good practice techniques to avoid malware
· Discuss methods to ensure safe browsing and email habits.
· Summarize the various ways to secure your laptops and workstations.
· Outline common techniques used to secure digital data.
No Reviews found for this course.