The best-protected companies are those that know how to use computers, networks, and mobile devices with security in mind. Explore fundamental cyber security and data privacy principles that apply to use as an end user. The following are the highlights of the course:
· Explain the main elements of the CIA triad: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
· Identify ways to minimize the various attack surfaces.
· List several good practice techniques to avoid malware
· Discuss methods to ensure safe browsing and email habits.
· Summarize the various ways to secure your laptops and workstations.
· Outline common techniques used to secure digital data.