Cybercrime is a form of threat. As a part of the security risk management process and cyber-security framework, you should understand different cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Some of the most dangerous risks come from the human threat of social engineering and phishing attacks. The following are the highlights of the course:
· define impersonation and hoaxing
· define types of scams, fraud, and hoaxes
· describe reasons for effects such as authority, intimidation, and scarcity
· describe influence campaigns and disinformation initiatives
· describe various common malware attacks like viruses and worms
No Reviews found for this course.