Explores regulations and compliance considerations as they relate to governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). To begin, determine how to establish the importance of building regulatory compliance into a company’s IT security program. You will then examine Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and Protected Health Information (PHI). This leads into the subject of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and corporate governance in the banking industry in terms of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations. The following are the highlights of the course:
- establish the importance of building regulatory compliance into your company’s IT security program
- describe PII and PHI
- describe PCI security requirements
- recognize NIST security standards
- describe some of the cyber-security regulations when it comes to tracking and responding to incidents
- recognize different privacy concerns such as private data and jurisdictional concerns
- describe vendor management considerations such as supply chain risk and management strategies
- describe risk management and risk response
- recognize regulations and compliance considerations as they relate to the governance, risk, and compliance
- define incident response and the incident response process
- define disaster recovery and the disaster recovery plan
- describe media sanitization and data destruction
- describe strategies of effective vendor risk management
Importance of managing risk is a crucial factor
We understood Risk management, Data Management, and Personnel security we well
Perfect training for fintech space
Excellent course, very nice
The course was good, the explanation of the topics was on point.
Very informative videos and well put together package.
good videos helpful for users
FinTech Security and Regulations
Interesting concepts to learn about risk management
Security and regulations
I have gone through the course
Nice narration, good content
Security and regulation
I have completed the course. Good experience to learn this course.
Informative course on how to secure your financial as well as personal data so as to save oneself social engineering attacks.
Thorough and detailed
risk and security
content is well explained for non techies too