Price: USD 1500
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will help you understand how it applies to your organization and the potential benefits to carrying out a discussion around the new regulation, conform to the parameters, as well as understand the background, updated concepts, principles, terms, and definitions used in the new GDPR. The Course is fully hands-on, brought by seasoned experts, and includes a wide range of business scenarios, as well as practical tools.
- The nominated DPO, Legal Counsel, CISO, CDO, CIO, or CRO
- Information security managers, IT and corporate security managers, Human Resource managers, Financial and Accounts managers
- Internal legal teams
- Non-privacy professionals who have privacy as part of their responsibilities
- Privacy & Data Protection Fundamentals
- Privacy Governance structures, privacy by design, data protection impact assessments, records of processing activities, and data subject rights requests.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Operations Management
- Third-Party Management including selection process, contractual agreements, and operational oversight, and international data transfer frameworks.
- Security controls, techniques, and data privacy management tools.